Who needs to wait for twelve days of Christmas? In the run up to the 2014 IMAGE Businesswoman of the Year awards, we have news of treats, gifts, prizes and surprises that are far more appealing than leaping lords and geese-a-laying.
On the evening of Monday, November 24 we will be celebrating Ireland’s leading, most inspiring businesswomen at a gala dinner at which, prizes aren’t just for our winners. And while we’ll be acknowledging outstanding women in nine categories, from CEO to creative, and management professional to start-up (see the full shortlist here), along with the lifetime achievement award to Primark Group Director Breege O’Donoghue, all our attendees are in for plenty of surprises and treats. Here’s a tiny sneak peek of what we’ll be giving out to some lucky attendees on the night:
* A night for seven friends in the luxurious suites at The Powerscourt Hotel Resort and Spa. Billed as the ultimate girls’ night in, with an evening welcome reception in the Presidential Suite and dinner served in Silka restaurant.
* A stunning Chupi necklace from Coldlilies.
* Two nights for two at the beautiful Wineport Lodge with dinner one night, Voya treatments in the lodge’s tranquil suite, plus flowers, chocolates and a bottle of Bollinger in your room on arrival.
* A night on the town at Café en Seine for eight. The evening starts with a private cocktail masterclass and once you’ve tasted your favourites, there’s two free cocktails for each guest to enjoy.
* Two nights in the Ice House in Mayo including dinner for two, Voya treatments plus flowers and champagne in your room on arrival.
* A hamper of beauty and home luxuries from Cara Pharmacies worth €1,000
* Lunch for six in the private dining room at Restaurant Forty One, St Stephen’s Green, Dublin 2. Head Chef Graham Neville will prepare a specially designed menu with wine pairings for each course.
There are also more huge hampers, seat gifts for all and further treats for everyone to enjoy (we can’t spoil all the surprises, can we?)….
Plus… One very lucky attendee will win a Carribean cruise from Celebrity Cruises. The week-long, luxury vacation for two offers the ultimate in relaxing getaways on board a five-star ship with unlimited pampering, unparalleled service and an itinerary that includes beach resorts, plenty of action or simply, a chance to de-stress under the sun. Add fine dining, frozen cocktails, endless amenities, a huge spa and fitness centre, library, games lawn and 15-decks of entertainment and you’re making memories for life.
Join us, MC Ivan Yates and 600 of Ireland’s leading influencers at
The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Burlington Road, Dublin 4
Monday, November 24 2014
Welcome reception: Ketel One and Tanquary cocktails from 6:30pm
To book tickets click here, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 086 365 3631/ 01 271 9616/ 01 271 9653.
Sponsored by Brown Thomas, Samsung, Boodles, Electric Ireland and Cara Pharmacy, and proudly supported by Newstalk, Independent.ie, Enterprise Ireland, Marks & Spencer, Versatile Bathrooms and the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel.